Thursday, April 28, 2016

Memento







I don’t travel much, but when I do, I go with my family. I have family that lives in upstate New York. When we take a trip to New York we normally go when it is warm spend time at our family’s Lake house. The cabin has a beautiful view that looks out into the lake. I love spending our time there because it is a relaxing get away from everyday life. We would spend a lot of our time swimming, floating, kayaking, and fishing in the lake.

I would always get a sunburn spending my time outside swimming. Then I would come inside to take a nap. The cabin can get cold overnight so there are stock plies of quilts to keep us warm no matter what, and even with a sunburn I can get the chills. I loved wrapping myself with those quilts and falling to sleep.

Wood: represents the cabin
Stained wood: represents my tan
Fabric: represents all the quilts within the cabin








No comments:

Post a Comment