Thursday, April 28, 2016

Architecture Relief


As a class we first experimented with the materials to get an idea of how innovative we could be with our supplies.  









At first, this looked way too plain so I continued adding and subtracting materials until it met my satisfactions. 






This project was very tedious. I made things up as I went along. The hardest part was trying to use all the mandatory material within this architecture project. At first I knew I wanted a staircase and I wanted my building to be flush with the curved wall. Then along the way I kept looking at my four images of different time periods and architectures to give me some idea of what I wanted to do next. I did my best to bring everything together with unity.


Researched ideas:


I really loved how the roofs curve up and out, I was hoping I could recreate that by curling my inward.

Extraordinary Japanese House And Footpath About Japanese Architecture is one of best design architecture of the years, this design and architecture has been build from amazing and original ideas combined with a selection of elegant colors and pattern plus amazing architecture designs, would be something amazing if you apply design at your future home.




This is how I got my ideas for the doorways.

The original Gothic style was actually developed to bring sunshine into people's lives, and especially into their churches. To get past the accrued definitions of the centuries, it's best to go back to the origin of the word Gothic, and to the style that bears the name


I just loved the stain color of the staircase and I also love the looks of a spiral staircase. I wanted to create my own with an illusion look.




Thousands of stepwells were built in India starting around the 2nd and 4th centuries A.D. where they first appeared as rudimentary trenches but slowly evolved into much more elaborate feats of engineering and art.











No comments:

Post a Comment